Strugr

"Ask a Dog"
What People Are Saying About Zack*     'Stupid Dog' -Augustus Sneedboyle, III     'Surreal' -Felonius Harebelly     '....the reincarnation of Evelyn Waugh. A merited fate.' -Lilian Gish     'I miss Christian Romance' -Harvey Hinklemeyer (speaking for his dog)     'I can't contend with Zack's scholarship.' -Voscar Bliss     'This is a blog? I thought it was Hades.' -a future commentor (from South Africa)     'When the Chronicles get published I want you to write a blurb.' -Bulrod Mimsby-Spitch     'What do you think I am, the Great Gatsby?' -O. Bucky Ackenbola (ok ok so he didn't say that to Zack)     'Oh, you'd be surprised, Zack, at what I can believe.' -Sir Richard Arcos     'Careful, Zack. People who know too much have a habit of knowing nothing ever again.' -Big Chief Susquehannah     '"For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall. (Pr 4:16)"' -Minerva Shunks     *names have been changed to protect those who did not want to be associated with their names.
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
The future of PURE

Once again, we welcome the visitor from South Africa. There was some confusion over exactly what we were looking for in a ruling elder. My brother was going to pigment his skin; another dear friend was running on the platform of her long second toes. I had to point out to such that looks are not the issue here: we do not discriminate on that basis. The point was to have a ruling elder who resides in South Africa, so as to bring as much of the earth under jurisdiction of the presbytery while maintaining as separated a stance as possible. We had planned to bring charges against the ruling elder eventually. Indeed we have some idea of excommunicating one another and struggling for the high calling of being the sole member of the universal body. This may be difficult living in the same cabin, as we will not be able to fellowship with one another, even to eat. But the important thing is that we will be claiming the lost millions of this city for the kingdom by living like squabbling hermits on this hill. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid, and neither can Ruben's apostate meeting place when I torch it. Of course that will leave me without a building, which you might begin to make a matter of prayer. Meanwhile Ben Meng, author of the Mengdom Kingdom Charter, has been counselled by the chief religious officer of Wendy's to join the LaBrang Monastery....
posted by Heidi @ 6/28/2006 09:46:00 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Strugr | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
The E-Book!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Mexico City, DF, Mexico

I am not dead but sleeping

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates