 |
"Ask a Dog"
| Saturday, September 23, 2006 |
|
An update
|
Dear friends,
I have been invited to join an elite ring of reformed bloggers. This though I am an atheist. It is because of the quality and thoughtfulness of my posts. The female made excuses for me. She said I wasn't 'dignified' enough to reside a place like 'solideogloria.com'. Pah. She is just jealous of the recognition accruing to my posts.
I am deliberating whether I will accept this invitation or not. If you suddenly come here and see a blank whiteness with a new address do not be alarmed. However I am not sure about uprooting all of my readers-- five people, or less, might have to change the links to me in their sidebar. And think of the RSS readers! No my loyal ones, I shall not do it to you: fame means nothing to next to your minor inconvenience.
(Besides the female won't let me.) |
posted by Zack @ 9/23/2006 11:50:00 AM   |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
The female cares about you, Zack. False pride leads to false honor.
-
I would take both. But I have such a concern for others.
-
You would be assimilated, Zack.
But you'd probably be too taken at running with the big dogs at fide-o to notice.
-
That sounds scary.
My concern for other forbids me to notice. Besides I can't run as fast I used to, because of my missing leg.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
Strugr | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
|
| |

|
| |
|
|
| The E-Book! |
|
| Previous Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
| Affiliates |
|


|
|
|
The female cares about you, Zack. False pride leads to false honor.